Friday 2 December 2011

Total Tattoo Janurary 2012

Well, I'm utterly ashamed, I haven't worked on my blog since October.... I can honestly say Christmas came early, and has so taken over my life with work dictating so much of my time.

So here it is, my first blog, in well over a month and I plan on posting one a week from now till Christmas, ooh what a treat!!
Firstly, I had some amazing news, that my friend and tattooist extraordinaire Sharron Caudill of Northern Soul Tattoo was interviewed following the Leamington Convention, check out the link below, she's being all famous and shit.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10150435230259357&set=a.442960539356.246269.81435434356&type=1&theater

....and then to top it off I got to see this today and it totally made me stoked!!!


My sleeve completed at the UK's 1st Female Tattoo Convention is in January's Total Tattoo......So pleased as this piece is awesome, if I do say so myself and more so, I'm ubér chuffed for Sharron!!!!!

Over the weekend my many Christmas presents I ordered online will be eagerly opened and I will be sharing some of my superb purchases with you. So, if you are a Rockabilly girl, an admirer of vintage fashion or just love a perfect red pout and looking for the ideal lipstick and jewellery to boot then I will be giving away top tips for my fav places!!!

Catch you in a few days for more festive fun!!!!

Bye for now

Lady Ink :D

No comments:

Post a Comment